1/21/09

Hello! Hello! My first post in English. Don't laugh ! :D

Oh, sorry. My last post was 9 days ago. Now I will eliminate this problem.

So, what I have done these 9 days?

Of course I have been in school and studied a lot. Actually not a lot, but a little bit. :)
These 9 days were not joyful days. I lived in routine: apartment>school>apartment. This is very depressive and boring. I hate routine. I dream of life, where I can do everything, what I wish to do. But also in these 9 days were some positive events.

At weekend I went to my Võru place. There was very beautiful - fresh fluffy snow and wintry forest. I desire nature so I am a nature-boy.

Of course, Friday night I spended in Elva with my sister and his yokefellow. We went to sauna and drinked beer. It was cool and relaxing!

At the start of a new week I was very tired. I don't know why. Maybe I need a vacation - some routine-free time.

At Tuesday I woke up at 15 p.m and I didn't go to school. At evening I watched Rock and Kalev basketball match and certainly Obama inauguration. Both were great.

Now I am going to finish my first blog post in English.


That's one small step on my ladder to success.


Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment